Friday, June 26, 2009

Sitting Up!?!?!!

Little Miss Lexi is at it again. The past week or so we've been working with her, trying to get her to sit-up. I was figuring this would be a nice, long process. Well, turns out that it might not be. Tonight was Family Night at church. (side note- it was BLAZING hot. Lexi was pretty good and didn't fuss too much. The things we put here through...) Anyways- Mike decided to sit her down by her friend Madison. Madison is a few months older than Lexi and was sitting down eating her crackers. Well, we fully expected Lexi to fall right on over, but she didn't. She sat there with Madison for a couple minutes. Mike & I were pretty shocked. Maybe she was trying to fit in or felt some peer pressure, who knows. :) Either way- she did it. I guess we'll see how things go from here. I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but you just never know... right??!?

Big Girl!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment