Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Father's Day/Extra Pictures

I know I'm really behind on updating. Sorry! Our summer has been busy. I'll do my best to get some more updates on here soon!
Father's Day is hard for us to celebrate on Sunday. Between church, long lines at restaurants, & nap time, we celebrate on the days surrounding Sunday. We gave daddy his gifts on Saturday and then we went out to eat on Monday.
Taking Daddy his gift

Helping dad read the book she made for him
These are just some random pictures-
Watching "Melmo"
She always sits with her legs crossed. Where she learned that, I have no idea!
Coloring!
Ready to go to church. In our house, you don't say it's time to go unless you really mean it. The minute you say, "Bye, bye" she is at the door.
She found some of mommy's chapstick
Peek-A-Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment