Thursday, October 7, 2010

Papa & Gaga Septer's visit

My parents came to visit at the end of September. It was so nice having them here! Mike & I went to Chattanooga over night. Steven Curtis Chapman was in concert there, so that was Mike's birthday present. On Mike's actual birthday, we went out to eat & to a Predators game. (It was my 1st hockey game, and I loved it! I can't wait to go back!) Having my parents here meant having a build-in babysitter, and that was something we really enjoyed! I think Lexi may have enjoyed it more than us though. She sure knows how to work her Gaga & Papa! :)
My mom brought down my Pooh bear. Lexi took to him fast! She loves to laying on him!
Story time w/Gaga

I got this table for her at ToysRUs. It's perfect because she has become obssesed w/coloring.
She helped me decorate Mike's birthday cake. The little dots between her & the cake pan are the sprinkles she spilled. :)
She also got her hand in the icing. She knew exactly how to clean it off! :)


Sitting w/Papa

Telling stories!
Putting Gaga's money in her piggy bank.
Sharing her candy w/Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment