Friday, March 20, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Little Miss Lexi has been a busy girl recently. A couple weeks after Papa Jason & Grandma Nean left, Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Christie, Maddie, & Parker came to visit. It was so much fun meeting new cousins! (Sorry- this is a pretty long post)

Lexi did so good letting them hold her!







Getting some snuggles from Maddie!

We went bowling one day...

Not so much a fan of the bowling alley.

Then we went to the Zoo

She could have cared less to see all the fun animals.

Cute Kiddos!

Yep- this face sums it all up. (If you look real close, you can see an elephant in the back)

On Monday we have a new wave of people coming into town. It's my Uncle Jody, Aunt Jaci, Abby, Jarad, and my mom. We are so excited for Lexi to meet more new people! So during the "break" from people we discovered she has had a cold. What a helpless feeling as a mother. There really isn't anything I can do to make it better. When she isn't fussy, she is all smiles. Just look below for my proof! :)









I love this little girl so much!!!

Just showing off her new shades.

"Playing" with her rattle. I think it looks like she is ready to start talking on the phone. That's my girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment