Sunday, March 29, 2009

More new people...

This past week my Uncle Jody, Aunt Jaci & cousins Abby & Jarad came down. It was their spring break & they wanted to meet Lexi so bad! They also brought my mom down with them. Mom hasn't seen Lexi since the week after she was born. My how things have changed since then!! Lexi loved getting to know more new family members! She is also VERY excited to meet her other cousins and Uncle Tom & Aunt Mandy at Easter. All 3 of us are very excited for that. My whole family will get to spend Easter weekend with us. I can't wait!!!


Jar holding her for the 1st time. He told me he couldn't wait to grow up so he can be a dad. How sweet!!!


Ab & Lexi in their KU clothes! :)

Just talking to Grandma


Her Easter basket from Grandma Shell... it was about twice her size!



Here are some pictures of what Lexi has been up to lately.

Be careful what you wish for... Daddy has said in the past his children will never suck their thumb. Well... look who has found her thumb. She actually prefers it over her pacifier most of the time. I think it's kinda cute!




She loves to smile. There is nothing that will melt your heart faster!!

Sitting up... she's not the biggest fan of this, but she doesn't get too mad at me.


Oh my... just another CUTE outfit!

After her 1st round of shots. Two in one leg then one in the other. She was such a trooper! She cried/screamed at the time, but by the time we got to the car, she was asleep. She slept most of the day, and never really cried again. I was pleasantly surprised!

Even though she didn't cry, she still wasn't herself. I guess she just needed daddy to snuggle with. In case you don't know, daddy seems to make everything better!!







She doesn't know what to make of the talking bear Grandma Shell got her for Easter.


As of this past Thursday, Alexia weighs 11lbs 13oz and is 23 inches long. She is in the 75 percentile for her age. Just didn't want anybody thinking she doesn't eat enough. :)

T.V. time w/Daddy

1 comment:

  1. She is just a doll! We need to get together sometime so we can get to know her. Enjoy every moment. They grow and change so quickly. She is precious!

    ReplyDelete