Thursday, March 12, 2009

Changing

Well, it's official. Our baby girl is changing. Some of the changes are good, the others just make me sad. She has moved up to size 1 diapers, I've taken all of her newborn size clothes out of the closet, and she is starting to change in looks. It is crazy how fast time goes!


Every time I look at this picture it makes me laugh!
I love the look on her face.






She loves daddy!!!

Working on holding that head up.


Another goofy face



I feel like she is saying, "Haha... I'm snuggling with dad."

My little doll

Just hanging out with daddy.

So far, being a mom has been more incredible than I could have imagined.

Mike & I are so blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are adorable. And yes, time goes by way too fast. I don't remember Ava even being that little. It makes me so sad, but I love every stage of life she's in. Hope to see you soon. Give me a call when you're company leaves. We would love to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete